The Ancient City of Butrint, an archeological site in Vlorë County, Albania, 14 kilometres in the south of Sarandë. Located on a hill overlooking the Vivari Channel and part of the Butrint National Park. The city is considered as one of the most important archaeological sites in Albania. On the strength of the immense wealth of cultural, historical and natural value with a considerable history, Butrint was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1992 and further a National Park in 2000. Duration 2-3 hours.
A visit in the Ancient City of Butrint, considered as one of the most important archaeological sites in Albania. UNESCO World Heritage site since 1992 and further a National Park since 2000.
- Starting point: ReiTours Office near the port of Sarande, Also hotel pickup / drop-off offered.
- Mode of transport: according to the number of participants and/or preferences we will use standart car (1-4pers), minivan (max 6pers), bus.
- Inclusions: Admission tickets, Tour guide in English / Italian, hotel pickup / drop-off.
- Exclusions: meals, coffee / tea.
- Duration 2-3 hours, according to the group.
- Difficulty level: Medium. .
Duration:2 to 3 hours
Commences in:Tiranë, Albania
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..