The main aim of this tour is to combine the typical Albanian welcome, local food and some of the most interesting traditional local rules that will makes your experience unique and unforgettable.
In this local experience you will be tough to cook 2 of the most typical Albanin dishes and one desert. During the tour you will also taste different traditional appetizers and beverages, everything mixed with local stories and gossips.
We carefully select all the details and ingredients to make your holidays an unforgettable experience.
You can find us easily, in the heart of Tirana, with our door open and sleeves rolled, ready to welcome and to make you feel one of us! .
Learn how to cook Tave Kosi, one of the most Delicious and Unique Albanian Dishes. Visit our Cooking Class in Tirana and learn more about Albanian Food. The interesting fact behind it is that it was called also as the Independence Dish as was one of the most favorites ones of Ismail Qemali, the first Albanian Prime Minister after the Independence at 1912. For a better taste, it is preferable to be eaten warm in its own bowl. You can be easily cooked all year because of the easily to find ingredients.
It is very easy to prepare the dish and can be cooked either with lamb or veal meat, although the traditional recipes is based on lamb.
• Pazari i Ri, Shenasi Dishnica, Tirana 1001 Albania
• Shkolla "Siri Kodra", Rruga Siri Kodra, Tirana, Albania
• "Lakror" - Different from the other pies, Lakror it is prepared in just 2 Layers where the fill-in sits in the middle.
• Tave Kosi - Learn how to prepare one of the most Authentic Albanian Dishes, called also the Dish of the Independence.
• Sheqerpare - Very tasty Cristy biscuits known as "Sugar Coins"
Commences in:Tirana, Albania
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..