If you've got a taste for adventure and you are curious about Albania rafting is A Must Do activity! Rafting will provide magnificent scenery as you float by the Osumi Canyons walls and will certainly make for a memorable experience. Eight waterfalls, a cathedral, the unspoiled nature, and the soothing sounds of running water combine to create a truly unique trip.
• Rafting in the mightly Osumi Canyons
• Local lunch
Optional trip: Visit of Nurellari winery (Tasting of local wines with olives and cheese) 15 Eur/person
General Trip Information
Level of difficulty (1-5) 2
Typical Class of Water: Class III
The meeting point is at hotel Castle Park Berat but we can organise the pick up close to your guest house or hotel. Normally we leave Berat at 9 a.m but please check the exact time of departure by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be accompanied by a english speaking guide and you will experience rafting under the guide of the white water rafting instructors certified by the Albanian Rafting Federation.
No previous experience required. Previous experience or skill is not required and all persons with good health conditions can participate, including children over 7 yrs old (during low season May-June), who must accompanied by an adult. From February to May you should be over 16 years old. In any case this is largely dependent from the level of the water, so please contact our team to get informed regarding the situation of the river and to ask about the possibility for the kids and teenagers to join.
Best Period to Experience:
February - June
Duration of the tour:
Day trip (Drive Berat - Canyon - Berat takes approx 3,5 hours with a break, rafting and instructions takes about 3 hours, local lunch about 1 hour).
Need To Know
Things You Should Wear
• Sport wear;
• Swimming baths;
• Backpack to keep all your personal belongings in the minivan;
• Appropriate footwear.
Things You Should Bring
• An extra pair of sneakers/ sandals to use while rafting. They are going to get wet and you need to change them after the trip!
• An extra pair of underneath to change after rafting;
• An extra pair of t-shirt to change after rafting;
• Sun cream;
• BONUS: Trash Bag. This 6th piece of gear is essential to making sure that the places you love stay beautiful for generations to come. A zip lock bag is a great option as well for keeping the trash you pick up along the trail separate from the rest of your gear.
Duration:6 to 8 hours
Commences in:Tiranë, Albania
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..