The Ecological Tour is 8 km of pure adventure and fun! We will get in touch with nature, animals and know everything about the main legacy of the Rio2016 Olympic Games. It is a perfect tour for children and families, of all ages, who seek to enjoy a beautiful program in a NEW and paradisiac place of Rio. We will enter in trails of the closed forest that are around the Olympic Field observing diverse species of animals and vegetables . Some are endangered and are preserved on site. The site is environmentally awarded and new tourist spot of the city.
We are the only drivers allowed to have access to the trails. Among plant species to be observed, we highlight the ferns, cacti, victorias and cambarás. In relation to the animals we can observe bureaucratic owls, capybaras, herons, lizards, mallards, miscellaneous birds, marmosets, quercers, as well as the yellow-faced alligator and the restinga butterfly, species threatened with extinction.
• Our guide will be responsible for riding the Bike Tuk
• Passengers need only to enjoy the comfort of the Tour.
• Our tour has photo stops and a direct contact with animals.
• Feel free to take photos and movies. We also film everything with a Go Pro and give your for free.
• Rides start by appointment and we are flexible when the total duration. It can occur between 45 to 60 minutes.
• Up to 2 adults + more 2 children can be allowed per Tuk.
• We start our tour inside the Olympic Golf Course witch is free entrance.
• The place has restaurant and comfortable places to stay all day.
• We are the only team of Tukers in Brazil and our tours are a great novelty in the city.
• Our meeting point is very easy to access, with free access and car parking
Duration:40 to 60 minutes
Commences in:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
City:Rio de Janeiro
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..