- The tour will start at 8:00 am and will finish estimated 3 o'clock
- Drop you off at the started point
- Recommend spectacular places in Siem Reap.
- Local villages/people
- Animals, cows, water buffaloes, eta
- Rice Paddy Fields, palm tree planting
- Natural surroundings
- Beautiful views while riding up the mountain
- Optional swimming at the waterfall (change room onsite)
- Reclining Buddha
- Thousand Linga
- Mountain cliff views
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cambo First Travel, Taphul Rd, Krong Krong 17256, Cambodia
Phnom Kulen has major symbolic importance for Cambodia as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, for it was at Phnom Kulen that King Jayavarman II proclaimed independence from Java in 804 CE.
Jayavarman II who is initiated the Devaraja cult of the king, it's meaning that " to declare himself to equal the same value of the god."
It has called the ancient city of the Khmer empire (Mahendraparvata (Khmer: មហេន្ទ្របវ៌ត)).
Pass By: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
- Driving up to the mountain directly to the Waterfall for swimming and photos shoot. Lunch nearby waterfall, after lunch the tour will drive to see the Reclining Buddha was built during the 16th century. Afterward, to see the 1000 Linga river. Continue to see the spring water was closed here.
Commences in:Krong Krong, Cambodia
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..