[ ABOUT TOUR ]
- Pick up: At 4:30 am, well pick up you at the hotel(Pick up by Tuk Tuk or car)
- Tour Duration: Full day tour(The tour will finish around 2-3pm, well get you back to the original departure point)
- Tour Destination: Small Tour(Angkor Wat temple for sunrise, Ta Prohm temple, Angkor Thom gate, Bayon)
- Tour Distance: Approximately 27km-30km
[ TOUR HISTORY ]
Angkor Wat was built by the king Suravaraman 2, who ruled Cambodia from 1113 to 1150 in the. It is believed that Angkor Wat probably took about 30-37 years to build and is dedicated to the god Vishnu who is a world protector. The temple Angkor used two main materials to build, sandstone and literate. The temple was converted from Hindu to Buddhist in the 16 century by Ang Chanrachea, and he also changed this temple name to Angkor Wat. Angkor means CITY and Wat mean MONASTERY.
Angkor Archaeological Park encompasses 41square kilometers and approximately 91 temples are found within.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cambo First Travel, Charles De Gaulle Veal Village, Kouk Chak commune, Siem Reap 17253 Cambodia
[ TOUR DESCRIPTION ]
- In this tour we will leave your hotel at 4:30 am (for sunrise), picked up by car or Tuk Tuk. Our tour guide will accompany you inside the temple to get a good place for sunrise and provide an in-depth narrative on the history and significance of this site (1:30h 2h).
- Riding in the opposite way, in order to avoid the crowds, we head for the next temple, Ta Phrom, where we will rest among the giant trees engulfing the temple.
- After walking around this mysterious site, we will continue to ride to see a massive gate of Angkor Thom city ( victory gate ) where you will learn more about the history of the Angkor civilization and spend some time to take some wonderful photos as we climb the rampart to see a great statue of faces and rainforest around.
- It will then be time to ride into the city, getting a better sense of this wonderful city that was built in the late 12 century. Here we have a good lunch in a local restaurant to taste some traditional Khmer foods.
- We go next to explore the faces of the temple Bayon, learning more about the kings background, peoples daily routines, military scene and to learn the ingenious methods of the Khmer builders.
- Back home we go, and enjoy the ride of about 12km with family and friends, taking photos with a monkey and see contemporary painters at their easels along the way.
Cambo First Travel would like to say thank so much for your traveling with us. We wish you all the best and please have good luck next trip as you expected.
Commences in:Siem Reap, Cambodia
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..