Jinshanling Great Wall was located in Hebei province Ruanping county Bakeshiying town . 150 km in the north east of Beijing center .
The Great Wall at Jinshanling is one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall with many original features. It got its name because it was built on the Greater and Lesser Jinshan ('Gold Mountain') Ranges. A tablet with the Chinese inscription for 'Jinshanling Great Wall' was set into this section.
The mountains are rolling and rolling.It's a five-star tourist attraction.
It is also a place for photographers to worship, and the best choice for hiking.
Most Important Facts You Should Know
• Chinese name: 金山岭 Jīnshānlǐng /jin-shan-ling/ 'Gold Mountain Ridge'
• Location: 130 km (80 miles) northeast of Beijing, about 2½ hours' drive
• Restoration: Half restored and half wild
• Eating: Jinshan Hotel
• History: built from 13581389, rebuilt in 1567 and 1570
• Activities: hiking, photography
• Opening hours: 8:00am5:00pm
• Best times: spring and autumn, especially May and June for the beautiful green mountain scenery and comfortable weather.
• Why Jinshanling is the Most Popular Great Wall Hiking Section
jinshanling The Great Wall of China Jinshanling Section
Hiking the Jinshanling and Simatai sections: A popular hiking route is to walk along the Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai, which takes about 4 hours.
Less Crowded: Jinshanling's Great Wall has retained its original look since its construction several hundred years ago. It is relatively isolated and offers a great view.
• Pick up by our professional tour guide / driver at 8:00 a.m.
• Driving directly to Jinshanling Great Wall about two hours .
• Hiking and explore on the wall about 3- 4 hours
• Eating at the local restaurant with Chinese style lunch
• Back to your hotel in Beijing City
• Finished tour around 18:00 p.m.
Commences in:北京市, China
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..