See Giant panda. Take a pedicab to visit a hutong to explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing, and visit the famous Lama Temple and Olympic Stadiums. Departure: daily.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing Zoo, No.137 Xizhimenwai Main Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100044 China
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:00 am and 8:30 am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Water Cube, No.11 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
2. We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
3. Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing --- Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shichahai, Xicheng, Beijing, China
4. You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
5. Then drive you to the Jingshan park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes.
6. We also arrange the short visit to a Silk Shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts.
7. Transferred back to your hotels.
Duration: 40 minutes
Special Offer - Book by January 11 to save 15% off our previously offered price! - Book Now!
Commences in:Beijing, China
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..