I want to take you on a memorable, warm, entertaining and informative walk through the fairytale capital of the world.
Look up from your guide books and screens and let me open your eyes to you the sights and sounds of olde Copenhagen. I'll tell stories, keep you gently entertained, and on your toes for a wonderful walk through time in this salty old city.
• Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
• The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
• Radhuspladsen, 1, Copenhagen Denmark
• Christiansborg Slot, Prins Joergens Gaard 1, Copenhagen 1218 Denmark
• Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen Denmark
• Nyhavn 1-71 Kobenhavn K, Copenhagen 1051 Denmark
• Gefionspringvandet, Churchillparken, Copenhagen Denmark
Commences in:Copenhagen, Denmark
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..