Join your private guide on a 90 minute walking tour through the heart of Copenhagen. Learn about the main city sites, history, culture, food and much more along the way.
Visit: Hoejbro Plads, Copenhagen Denmark
Meet your private guide at statue of Bishop Absalon and begin your walking tour of Copenhagen.
• Enjoy the small hidden squares like Gråbrødre Torv.
• The Round Tower, famous for its observatoray and lack of stairs.
• The Church of Our Lady and the adjacent Copenhagen University, which is the second oldest in Scandinavia.
• Rosenborg Palace (from the outside), which was built by one of the most famous kings in Danish history.
• Torvehallerne, the Copenhagen Food halls, which is a popular lunch spot for the locals and has some of the best Danish food and international street food in all of Europe.
Duration:1 hour 30 minutes
Commences in:Copenhagen, Denmark
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..