Discover the beautiful city of Copenhagen with this Open Air Double-Decker bus! Hop on and off as much as you like at any of the conveniently located stops around the city!
RED LINE - MERMAID TOUR
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Vesterbrogade 6 - The voucher must be redeemed on the bus at any of the 23 stops or at Tours & Tickets located inside the central train station of Copenhagen. Look for the blue I. (Bernstorffsgade 14) in the corner of the station.
- Niels Brocks Gade
- Arni Magnussons Gade
- Tivoli Hotel (Kalvebod Brygge)
- Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
- Overgaden Neden Vandet 40
- Børsen (Børsgade)
- Toldbodgade 28
- Gefion Fountain
- Østerport St. (Folke Bernadottes Allé)
- The Little Mermaid - Shuttle bus connection to cruise ships at Ocean Pier. Operating from 11am until 4:30pm
- Langeliniekaj (Østmolen) (Langeliniekaj) -
- Langelinie Mole Midt (Langelinie)
- Langeliniekaj - Sights to explore: cruise ship terminal, outlet shopping, the alternative mermaid
- Oceankaj Terminal 1 - Only operated in connection with cruise ships. take shuttle bus from stop 12
- Oceankaj Terminal 2 - Only operated in connection with cruise ships. take shuttle bus from stop 12
- Quay Terminal 3
- Øster Voldgade 9
- Adelgade 5
- Jarmers Plads
- Axeltorv 7
Amalienborg / The Little Mermaid / Red Buses Hop-on Hop-Off Copenhagen / Tivoli Gardens / Our Saviour's Church / The Little Mermaid / Rosenborg Castle / Geological Museum / Church of Our Lady - Copenhagen Cathedral
Operates: October - March: 9 am - 6:30 pm. (frequency of departures: 30-45 minutes) Last departure for full tour from stop 1 is at 4pm April - September: 9 am - 6:30 pm. (frequency of departures: 10-30 minutes) Last departure for full tour from stop 1 is at 5pm
Commences in:Copenhagen, Denmark
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..