See the best of Frankfurt on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! The perfect do-it-yourself sightseeing tour in Frankfurt, the hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see Frankfurt's top attractions aboard an open-top double-decker bus with pre-recorded multi-lingual commentary. With 14 hop-on hop-off stops conveniently located around the city, you can see all the main sights, including the Romer (town hall), St Paul's Church, the Botanical Garden Palmengarten and the impressive Opera House. Tickets are valid for one day, allowing you to make the most of your time in Frankfurt.
Hop on Hop Off Frankfurt am Main
Route Duration: 8 hours
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Museumsufer - right in front of the Museum Städel
- Eiserner Steg - connection the historic heart of the city with the old Sachsenhausen area
- DJH Youth Hostel Frankfurt
- Affentorplatz - in the old quarter of Sachsenhausen
- Berliner Straße - Corner Neue Kräme ( across the street from Pauls Church)
- Main Tower - in the middle of the banking area
- Old Opera - Old Opera Place / corner Bockenheimer Landstreet
- Palmengartenstraße - The Botanical Garden of the city
- Naturmuseum Senckenberg
- Messe Frankfurt GmbH - Main entrances to the fairgrounds of the city
Old Nicholas Church (Alte Nikolaikirche) / Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) / The Hauptwache / St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche) / Grosse Bockenheimer Strasse / Palmengarten / Zeilgalerie / Sachsenhausen / Museumsufer / Opera Frankfurt / Holbeinsteg / ETS Touristik GmbH / ETS Touristik GmbH / Iron Bridge / Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof / Frankfurt Messe / Romer / Roemerberg
Operates: First departure time from Frankfurt Main Hauptbahnhof (right in front of the main entrance, curbside at the treffic lights): 09:15 am or Berliner Street/corner Neue Käme. Last departure 05:15 pm, every 30 minutes.
Commences in:Frankfurt am Main, Germany
City:Frankfurt am Main
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..