Take a sunset cruise on the legendary Mekong River. This tour consists of a 3 hour afternoon and sunset cruise including a visit to Pak Ou Caves with a tour guide commentary. Enjoy the stunning views from the river while on a picturesque boat tour
• A comprehensive guided door-to-door package starting at noon
• Buffet lunch in an elephant camp (Authentic Luang Prabang cuisine and international dishes)
• Learn about the history and culture of Laos in Pak Ou Caves with one of our trained local tour guides
• Photo opportunities of Luang Prabang countryside at sunset
• Upgrade for a private tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manifa Elephant Camp, Xang Hai Village, Sang Ha, Laos
We'll transfer to Manifa Elephant Camp by car and have buffet lunch at the restaurant overlooking the Mekong river.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Nam Ou River, Luang Prabang Laos
After boarding your boat we sail upstream from elephant camp to Pak Ou and anchor the Nam Ou riverside. We'll see a huge limestone cliff called "Pha Aen".
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pak Ou Caves, Near Pak Ou the Tham Ting, Ban Pak-Ou 0603 Laos
Pak Ou caves are revered throughout Laos and a very popular place for tourists and pilgrimsalike. There are some 4000 statyes abd statyettes in the caves, mostly of the Buddha, many stukk covered with paper thin gilding. We explore the caves after tour guide explanation about history and culture of the caves,
Duration: 40 minutes
Duration:5 hours 30 minutes
Commences in:Luang Prabang, Laos
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..