The Idea is to bring you to see the most highlight and the significant of Luang Prabang as well as the European colonial influences during 19th century.
A good chance to meet the local people, learn more about about Buddhism, customs, culture and how they have been practicing these activities from generation to generation for thousands of years.
We will do Pasaneyom Local coffee, morning market, Wat Mai , former Royal Palace (now the National Museum), Wat Xieng Thong
ITINERARY - Half Day- Morning and on your feet today!
• Meet at 8:30 am Luang Prabang Post office, Chao Fa Ngoum road opposite Vani+ Hotel.
No worry, you will see me there holding a wooden signage with your name on it!
• Enjoy a tasty local black coffee, its traditionally coffee made with condensed milk which is served during the breakfast time at Pasaneyom Coffee Shop opposite the Mekhong River.
• The lively 'morning market', home to a diverse range of exotic foods and tropical fruits which make up the delicious local diet.
• Serene Wat Mai temple, spared sacking by the Chinese Black Haws in the late 19th century, supposedly because of its beauty and stunning design.
• The beautiful National Museum (former Royal Palace), which houses fine examples of Lao art and furniture.
• Majestic Wat Xieng Thong, the most famous temple in Luang Prabang, and known for its Tree of Life mosaic.
• Tuk Tuk will pick up at the end point Wat XiengThong for lunch at Local shop. (Tuk Tuk is included, but lunch is on your own), after lunch return to hotel.
End of service!
Commences in:Luang Prabang, Laos
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..