Visiting speepy Laos capital city where many ancient momuments and stupas Up there in Luang Prabang, you experience the ancient kingdom of Laos where traditionally remain uncharged in century. Perhaps drop a text book to local kid and support local community at some remote poverty villages to help kids and local villagers. Sunset experience on top of mount Phousi and all you desire.
Please be ready at the lobby of Hotel, guide will pick up you with head off to see some of the highlights of Luang Prabang including a visit to the Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts from the Royal period in Luang Prabang. Cycling on, we are seeing the citys oldest temples, the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roof sweeping low to the ground, representing classical Lao architecture, the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham.
After relaxing at your restaurant to let you lunch settle, we will pay a late afternoon visit the Arts and Ethnology Centre to learn about Laos many ethnic cultures. You can enjoy a coffee at the centers café if you chose before our climb to the top of Mount Phousi to explore the sacred gilded stupa and to enjoy the panoramic view of the city and the sun setting over the Mekong River.
Descanting the mountain your will find yourself in the midst of the famous Luang Prabang Night Market, where you can find a unique selection of handmade textiles and handicrafts locally made by both ethnic Lao and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. The end of tour.
• Royal Palace Museum, Haw kham, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
• Vat Visounarath, Visounarath Road stop of E-Bus Green Line, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
• Wat Xieng Thong, Luang Prabang Laos
• Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre, Ban Khamyong At the foot of Phousi Hill next to Dara Market, Luang Prabang 06000 Laos
• Mount Phousi, Sackarin road, Luangprabang, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
• Luang Prabang Night Market, Sisavangvong Rd, Alley Behind Lao National Tourism Office, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
• Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Province
Duration:1 day 8 hours
Commences in:Luang Prabang, Laos
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..