Make the most of your holiday in Malta with a jam-packed day trip to see Gozo, Maltas idyllic sister island.
After a quick ferry ride across the Mediterranean Sea, well guide you through Gozos much loved treasures such as her stunning saltpans, her ancient temples and the amazing views from the Citadel in the capital city. Well also show you some gorgeous locations used in famous movies and TV Shows, before bringing you back to your hotel or to the cruise terminal.
This is a flexible tour. You can discuss your preferred sites to see at the time of placing your booking and we will work on your personalised tour itinerary. You can also advise us of an alternative preferred start time.
• It all starts at 8:45am when our private guide will collect you from your hotel or cruise ship.
• After a quick 30minute drive to Malta's most northern point Cirkewwa, youll hop on the 9:45am ferry and enjoy a stunning 20-minute trip across the Mediterranean Sea, before arriving in Maltas idyllic sister island, Gozo.
• Your first stop is one of the highest-points in Gozo, offering amazing views of the Blue Lagoon and mainland Malta.
• Next up is a step back in time to Ggantija, one of the worlds oldest freestanding temples and older than the Pyramids (optional).
• Then well share stories from Homers Odyssey as we point out the infamous Calypso Cave from a vantage point at Ramla Bay. Sadly the cave is currently closed for safety reasons due to geological activity.
• A trip to Gozo wouldnt be worthwhile without a quick stop at the Saltpans, one of Europe's best-kept secrets.
• Lunch (not included in the price of the tour) is set against the backdrop of a lovely movie location, used by Angelina and Brad in their film By The Sea. Or you might prefer a quick snack along the way, so you have the option of making the most out of the tour and seeing more of the sights.
• The last stop is the Citadel in Victoria, where you can wander around and enjoy a 360degree view of Gozo.
• Then its a quick trip back on the Gozo ferry, before returning to your starting point at approximately 5pm.
This tour is approximately eight hours long.
Entrance fees to attractions, lunch and any souvenirs you wish to purchase are not included.
This tour requires moderate walking.
This tour is not wheel chair friendly.
Commences in:Valletta, Malta
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..