My aim is to document your experience in the city and bring out its unique character, as well as your own! Having said this, being a Maltese local, I'll happily help you with your trip, give you a brief history of Malta and Valletta, and also give you local tips on places to visit and food to try out which you might otherwise miss out on.
We'll kick off the photo walk at the City Gate, slowly making our way through the streets of Valletta, stopping at various popular spots along the way (such as the Barrakka gardens, Triton Fountain etc). We'll also stray off the beaten path to some of my favourite spots in the city. On the way I will be taking photos of your experience (posed and candid) which I will then send to you after your stay. My aim is to document your experience in the city and bring out its unique character, as well as your own!
The photo walk is at a relaxed pace, and while I will have a route planned out beforehand, please don't hesitate to suggest or request new locations. If you're interested, I can also give you a brief history of Valletta, as well as some local tips on places to visit and food to try.
If you are interested in learning more about photography please let me know, and feel free to bring your own camera with you (but if you don't, I can show you how to use mine as well!).
• Upper Barrakka Gardens, Battery Street, Valletta, Island of Malta VLT 1220 Malta
• Lower Barrakka Gardens, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
• The New Parliament, Republic Street, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
• Triton Fountain, Vjal Nelson Il-Belt Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
• Grandmaster's Palace, Republic Street, Valletta, Island of Malta VLT 1191 Malta
Commences in:Valletta, Malta
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..