Included in this adventure
• Approximately 50 minutes flight time cruising over the Abel Tasman
• Two-way communication between you and your pilot
• Golden coastlines and beautiful beaches
• Native bush and bird life
Take a flight over the golden-sand beaches and pristine waters of the Abel Tasman National Park, New Zealands smallest National Park. Land for an optional lunch at Awaroa Lodge then take a stroll down the beach or swim in the clear waters of Awaroa Bay, before returning to our Wakefield Heliport via the coastline and the fertile growing region of the Moutere Valley.
Awaroa Lodge is open from 1st September to late May.
• Bring your camera!
• Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to a weight restriction fee.
• All flights are subject to change and weather conditions.
• Lunch is not included in our pricing as we do not wish to restrict your menu options.
Commences in:Nelson, New Zealand
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..