The only Waiheke Ecozip experience that includes a sustainable eco friendly private afternoon tour in the comfort and luxury of a Tesla Model S electric car
After soaring over a vineyard and spectacular native bush on 3 different ziplines,you take a 1.4 km guided nature walk through an old growth forest
At the end of this experience at 11.15 am or 12.15 pm you will be met at Ecozip with our tour guide and Tesla Model S to start your tour with your choice of lunch at.
Three Seven Two award winning restaurant bread and olive oil +any main course, glass of wine.
Stonyridge Vineyard Antipasti platter with a premium wine tasting.
Wild Estate Shared Huntsman platter or Pizza and Roast Board on a Sunday
Passage Rock Winery offer wood fired pizza, or any main course over summer with glass of wine
Tour cost includes your flying fox experience and guided nature walk, lunch,two wine or beer tastings, honey tasting at the Honey House Cafe, olive oil tastings at Rangihou and ice cream at the Island Gelato Company
End of tour drop off locations include Matiatia ferry terminal, local accommodation, Mudbrick, Cable Bay,Oneroa Village or Oneroa beach for a relaxing swim..
Please note for the Ecozip part of this tour the individual minimum weight requirement is 30kgs and maximum weight 125kg for adults or children. There are no age restrictions.
• Onetangi, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, North Island
• The Waiheke Honey House and Cafe, 22 Totara Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Oneroa Beach, Oceanview Rd, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Rangihoua Estate, 1 Gordons Road Rocky Bay, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
• Wild on Waiheke, 82 Onetangi Road Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
• Waiheke olive oil and fresh local bread
• Huntsmans Platter, Antipasto or Wood fired Pizza
Commences in:Auckland, New Zealand
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..