Overview Gilgit Hunza Karimabad, Gojal Tour
Gilgit tour refers to the tour of valleys around Gilgit town. Gilgit is a town while the valleys like Hunza Valley & Naltar are about an hour or two drives away from the Gilgit City. Hunza Valley is situated in further north of Gilgit and it takes about an hour and half to reach from Gilgit. The total distance from Gilgit to Hunza Karimabad is 100kms. Nagar Valley is the valley that is located in between Hunza and Gilgit. One has to pass through Nagar Valley to reach Hunza Valley from Gilgit. Naltar Valley is located in the north west of Gilgit and is about an hour drive away from Gilgti City.
Highlights Gilgit Hunza Gojal Tour
Gilgit tour has a lot to offer. Given below are main highlights of Gilgit tour.
• Experience the culture of ethnic minority communities of Hunza
• Participate and dance to the tunes of Hunza drums
• Enjoy Hunzai and Pakistani cuisine
• Opportunity to interact with Hunza's community members including men, women and children
• View of hundreds of peaks including Rakaposhi (7,708m) and Passu Sar (7,478m) and Ultar Sar (7,388m) in the Karakoram Range
• Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries and streams
• Babusar Pass (4,173m), Khunjerab Pass (4,733m) and Attabad tunnel (7km)
• Valleys of northern Pakistan including Hunza, Nagar, Naltar, Besham/Kaghan and Naran etc
• Lakes including Attabad, Lulusar, Naltar and Batura
• Glaciers including Passu, Batura and Hussaini etc
• Khunjerab National Park and Naltar Wildlife Sanctuary
• Sightseeing of forts (Altit and Baltit)
• Bazaars of Karimabad, Aliabad and Naran
• Karakoram Highway and Ancient Silk Route
• Drive through towns of Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra etc
• Sightseeing in Islamabad & Rawalpindi
• Make new friends
• Discounted cultural travel
Commences in:Islamabad, Pakistan
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..