Cape Town's Must See and Do along the Atlantic Seaboard will leave you reinvigorated, cycle along the Seapoint promenade with your guide leading the route. Thereafter enjoy a tour through the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with fresh insight into its history and relevance while enjoying the hive of activity, of street artists and musicians. In the heart of all of this spin around in the Cape Wheel overlooking the old harbour. Catch a view of some of the local seals swimming in the bay while you make your way through artisan stores and markets enjoying a lunch break. Thereafter continue your tour in the V&A and move on to the 2 Oceans Aquarium. Here youll be immersed in a world leading underworld wonder showcasing the endemic sea-life. Change your perspective and take to the air with Cape Town Helicopters from the V&A to Houtbay.
9.00 - 10.00 am
• Cycle along the Seapoint Promenade enjoying the fresh sea-spray and morning sun
10.15 - 11.15 am
• Tour through the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront learning its historical significance and success connecting the past with the present, while enjoying a spin on the 40m high Cape Wheel. Continue your tour through the V&A prior to an opportunity to lunch
12.00 - 13.00 pm
• Enjoy a lunch break at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront while visiting the its design and artistic collectives
13.30 - 14.30 pm
• Visit the 2 Oceans aquarium that showcasing some South Africa's endemic fish species from the oceans surrounding its shores.
15.00 - 16.00 pm
• Take an aerial view of the Atlantic Seaboard from the V&A to Houtbay and back with Cape Town Helicopters
Duration:7 to 9 hours
Commences in:Western Cape, South Africa
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..