Travel over the breathtaking Chapmans Peak, not far from some of the biggest waves surfed, pass Long-beach en route to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Here two of the worlds greatest currents converge, making for a unique biosphere of fauna and flora. Lookout for some of infamous Chacma Baboon troops that forage the landscape.
Go on to historical Simons Town, home to the South African Navy. This Town is a tapestry of Victorian architecture . Here you be provided an opportunity close-up to visit the African Penguins at the Boulders Penguin Colony, a conservation effort dedicated to the local and vulnerable African Penguin, set between huge granite rock clusters and aquamarine water. An opportunity for lunch would be presented close by
Thereafter visit Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, the garden set against the majestic slopes of Table Mountain and exhibits five of South Africas seven different biomes endemic species.
9.00 - 10.00 am
• Drive along the Atlantic coastline passed the 12 Apostle mountains en route to Hout Bay where you will make a stop at this local fishing community harbour.
10.30 - 12.00 am
• Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, gain a historical understanding of its significance and natural splendour
12.30 - 13.30 pm
• Visit boulders beach, to see the only Endemic African Penguin a tourist highlight that is one of the most photographed places on earth
13.30 - 14.30 pm
• Enjoy an opportunity for lunch, along the Victorian Era styled Southern suburbs
15.15 - 16.30 pm
• Take a walking tour through the Kirstenbosch gardens, gain an understanding of the history of this area and unique collection
Duration:7 to 9 hours
Commences in:Western Cape, South Africa
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..