Travel from midday to midnight to the hidden wonders of Phang Nga Bay, including a kayaking tour of limestone sea caves and cliff-lined lagoons. Ride a powerboat to the emerald waters and keep an eye out for sea eagles, egrets and other wildlife while you paddle your kayak with an expert guide. After dark, float your own self-made flower krathong at a Loi Krathong festival, followed by a seafood buffet dinner. Lunch and round-trip transport from Phuket hotels or airport included.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John Gray's Sea Canoe, 111/7 Prachasamakhee Rd, รัษฎา Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
This full-day kayak trip from Phuket starts at midday to avoid the crowds, with a convenient pickup service by luxury air-conditioned minivan from the entire Phuket Island. Dont eat lunch, as you will be served a healthy and nutritious meal onboard the comfortable and modern twin-engine escort boat after leaving from Ao Po Pier. During the boat ride, you will watch a raptor show and get a detailed briefing about the nature and geological site of Phang Nga Bay. Learn the basic dos and donts of how to securely enter the caves and hongs.
Start the first kayaking session with your well-educated and experienced guide through limestone caves and lagoons in the dramatic setting at Panak Island. The hand-made kayaks are specially designed for your trip, and you can feel absolutely safe because there was never a capsize, a puncture or an accident. Your professional guide paddles you and your partner through 'Tidal Nape' sea caves inside Phang Nga Bays marine limestone karstic islands into 'hongs' (Thai for room). The hidden cliff-lined lagoons are populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mud-skippers, egrets, sea eagles and brahminy kites. Return to the escort boat and move on to the second island with two more caves and hongs to explore.
You will finish after dark by floating your own self-made flower Krathong in a spiritual and spectacular natural light show. Guests say that the evening Loi Krathong ceremony complete with fireflies and dinoflagellates (bio-luminescent plankton) is a 'spiritual experience'.
Eat a delicious seafood/vegan buffet on the trip back, you return to the pier two hours after sunset. Only the highest-quality ingredients are used to prepare lunch and dinner, fresh from the local market. Seafood is net caught and chickens are free range. Brown, red, and black rice is served with homemade Massaman curry.
• 10:30 - 12:00: Hotel pickup service in Phuket
• 12:00 - 13:00: Meet the crew at Ao Po Pier & get instructions
• 13:00 - 13:10: Departure by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay
• 13:10 - 14:10: Enjoy lunch on board the tour boat
• 14:15 - 16:15: Kayak into the cave at Koh Phanak
• 16:15 - 16:30: Continue to Hong Island
• 16:30 - 17:30: Sightseeing & kayaking at Koh Hong
• 17:30 - 18:15: Free time for relaxing at the beach or kayaking
• 18:15 - 18:45: Make your own Krathong & have dinner on the boat
• 18:45 - 19:15: Float the self-made Krathong in the cave of Phanak Island
• 19:15 - 19:30: See phosphorescent plankton
• 19:30 - 20:30: Head back to Phuket
• 20:30 - 21:00: Transfer to your hotel
Duration: 10 hours
Commences in:Talat Yai, Thailand
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..