Dine with a breathtaking view on this Bangkok dinner cruise aboard the traditional Thai vessel. Youll navigate past the gleaming Temple of Dawn during the 2-hour tour, and glimpse the swooping skyline of the royal Grand Palace. The Chao Phraya is the heart of this vibrant city, speckled with traditional fishing boats and soaring yachts, but your leisurely, four-course meal will prove as memorable as the romantic setting. Youll sample the rich curries, elegant soups and superb desserts, that are the best of Thailands legendary cuisine.
• 2 hour dinner cruise on a restored rice barge
• Journey down the Chao Phraya River and watch river life
• See wonderous landmarks like Wat Arun and the Grand Palace
• Splendid illumination of Bangkok landmarks under neon lights
• All tables have river views for that perfect picture
On the ARC, guests enjoy a large variety of mouthwatering Indian and Thai cuisines. It truly is a little bit of India in the heart of Bangkok. Guests may choose from a carefully selected range of premium spirits and wine which would simply enhance their entire experience.
Guests will be entertained with an Indian live singer who will ensure guests are pleased by singing their requested melodies.
Dine, drink and dance to the tunes of the singer while cruising along the magnificent Chaophraya River. Enjoy breathtaking views of temples and the beautifully lit up riverside venues.
17:00 - Pick up from hotel lobby
19:00 - Check in to Arena Cruise
20:00 - Dinner start
Dinner aproximately 2 hours
After dinner, return to hotel
• Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Commences in:Bangkok, Thailand
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..