Get a great view of the Chao Praya river and the landmarks that dot it's banks like the Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn as you enjoy a dinner buffet. In addition to the views, be entertained by the Cabaret show, Thai classical dance and live music.
Board the White Orchid cruise and experience Bangkok from the Chao Phraya river! A later cruise (departs at around 7:45 pm - 8:00 pm), you will get the experience the river at night, and see the famous landmarks like Wat Arun and the Grand Palace lit up, which creates a stark contrast in the night sky.
In the cruise, enjoy a buffet and on-board entertainment, like live dance and singing performances. But of course, the star attraction is heading to the exterior and enjoying the night sky and sights.
- The cruise starts at 7.45 PM and ends at 9.45 PM.
- Please check-in by 7 PM to ensure you do not miss the cruise.
If you did not select the option with transfer, you can go to the waiting point via BTS. Alight at Saphan Taksin Station, there will be a shuttle service to River City Bangkok (RCB) every 30 minutes. Once at RCB, just enter the mall and head to the Cruise Ticket Office and look for the White Orchid counter. There, you can show the e-voucher that Tripadvisor sends to check-in.
• Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
• The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
• Rama VIII Bridge, Bangkok Thailand
Commences in:Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
City:Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..