Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi Explore the Real Emirates.
Experience culture, history and adventure are encapsulated in this city Al Ain it is called also the city of Gardens
The highlights of the tour
• Day trip to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi with a local guide
• Explore the UAEs oasis Garden City, known for its green parks
• Visit Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
• See the traditional falaj water channels amid the oasis palms
• Travel up Jebel Hafeet mountain for epic city views
• Walk around a food market, camel racetrack and mountain springs
Al Ain City Tours from Abu Dhabi
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs is perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE and it is here that the desert life is best demonstrated. A true series of oases, there is evidence that habitation in this glorious corner of the world has continued for millennia.
A visit to the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum is a must, as is a trip to the camel racetrack and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading Center includes a bazaar that dates back to the 18th century. You can also discover a date palm grove with the ancient falaj irrigation system and watch the bargaining at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that enjoys a remarkable location that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain city. We will also visit the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain to explore that healing water is found abundantly in this area, subsequent to this very amazing tour. After which we head back to Abu Dhabi.
Commences in:Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Country:United Arab Emirates
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..