Dalat is called City of Eternal Spring because of its mild climate all year round with amazing botanical gardens. Nowadays Dalat remains its natural beauty, the city of thousand flowers, and the destination for lovers in the eyes of the Vietnamese.
On tour you can discover Dalat city and heading through Dalat countryside to enjoy the nature.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: DaLat Local Tour Guide, 12 Đường Hai Bà Trưng, Phường 6, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng 670000, Vietnam
DAY 1: DISCOVER DALAT CITY, A LITTLE PARIS
We will pick you at your hotel or bus station. Then we will discover Dalat City. Some of the places that you will get to visit:
Some of the places that you will get to visit:
1. Robin hill (You can see the whole view of DaLat city. You can also ride the cable car down to the monastery for enjoy amazing views with the pine forest, lake, views of the city)
2. The Monastery (biggest monastery in the south of Viet Nam)
3. Paradise lake (biggest lake in DaLat)
4. Datanla waterfall (nice waterfall, you can ride the roller coaster if desire)
5. Crazy house (a house with a unique architecture that will keep you in awe)
6. Van Hanh Pagoda (a pagoda with a big Buddha)
7. XQ embroidery (XQ hand embroidery is part of Vietnamese cultural heritage and they have very vibrant colors. They are also used as gifts for Vietnamese)
8. Bao Dai Summer Palace (the palace of the last king in Viet Nam)
After the whole tour, we will also drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 2: ENJOY THE VIEW OF DALAT COUNTRYSIDE
We will pick you up at your hotel between at 8:00 am to 12:00 pm ( flexible pick up time). Then we will be heading to the countryside. Some of the places that you will get to visit the DaLat countryside:
1. Van Thanh Flower village to get closer to the daily lives of local people.
2. We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of a huge jungle. Lets stop at Top of Dalat where you can look the whole view of the countryside scenery.
3. Highlands Coffee Plantation: tasting coffee (excluded fee) and learn about the coffee making process or you can buy some Vietnamese local original coffee for a gift or enjoy at home.
4. Take a walk around KHo minority village.
5. Silk Factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way.
6. Linh An Pagoda with huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people
7. Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Local Rice Wine!
8. Cricket Farm: tasting the fried crickets (included fees) and enjoy it! crunchy!
9. Elephant Waterfall: the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province
After the whole tour, we will also drop you off at your hotel or places around the city you want!
Commences in:Lam Dong Province, Vietnam
City:Lam Dong Province
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..