Simrad NSE12 12" MFD Display
Simrad NSE12 12" MFD Display
Simrad NSE, this tough, versatile chartplotter / multifunction display features pre-loaded cartography, full compatibility with SimNet marine electronics and user-friendly controls.
- Full integration with Simrad's award winning AP24 and AP28 Marine autopilots
- Lightning Fast, Fully Loaded Chartplotter
- Award Winning Echosounder and Radar Technology
- Simrad NSE Control Interface for Easy Operation
- Elegant Design, Brutally Strong Simrad Construction
- Complete Flexibility- with "Masterless" Networking
- Brilliant, Low Power LED Display Technology
Built to withstand the most rugged conditions, the NSE is a stunningly fast, full-function chartplotter right out of the box, supplied pre-loaded with Navionics Platinum (ex-USA) or HD Insight (USA only) cartography. But that's just the beginning, as the NSE offers owners the opportunity to add over time a wide range of performance modules and transducers that will extend its capabilities to include functioning as a best-in-class echosounder / fishfinder, radar display (both HD and Broadband), AIS transceiver, autopilot control, engine performance display and much more; all accessible from a single screen (additional screens can be added as required) and displayed in the format and combination of your choice. And it's all easy to install thanks to its SimNet / NMEA2000 compatibility - just plug in the new unit and the NSE will recognise and configure it automatically.Key features - Simrad NSE:
- Charting - pre-loaded Navionics Platinum charts (Insight HD for the Americas) plus super-fast chart redraw for seamless navigation even at high speeds.
- Simple controls - even for the first-time user, with an alphanumeric keypad, rotary controller and direct access keys.
- Broadband sounder and StructureScan Sounder-NSE units are fully compatible with the revolutionary BSM-1 Broadband Sounder and Lowrance Structure Scan Sonar
- Autopilot -Full integration with Simrad's award winning Simrad AP24 Marine Autopilots andSimrad AP28 Marine autopilots. The NSE can either work with or replace the AP24 and AP28 controlunits altogether and interface directly with the Simrad AC12 Marine Autopilot Computerand Simrad AC42 Marine autopilot computers, giving full autopilotcontrol and a wide range of dynamic displays. This makes installation cheaper and simpler,and makes data control and viewing easier.
- StructureScan Sonar - the NSE units now support the Lowrance StructureScan sonar, and users can dramatically enhance their sonar / fishfinding capabilities byincorporating the StructureScan module into their network. The Simrad NSE8 and Simrad NSE12 high resolution screens provide incredible detail of bottom contour and structure.
- Radar - Simrad NSE users can not only control and display the information from their radar scanners, but also select the True Motion Radar option for improved situational awareness. They can also select a faster rotation speed (36 RPM versus the usual 24 RPM) for the Simrad BR24 Broadband Radar scanner for more rapid updates in situations where targets are moving rapidly and close to the boat.
- CZone Digital Switching - CZone by BEP Marine is a system that allows complete monitoring and control of critical shipboard systems from a single point. Control of AC or DC circuits can be powered on or off at the touch of a single key. NSE unitswill act as the point of control for a CZone installation via simple on - screen menus. CZone makes initial installation easier, and greatly simplifies the control and monitoring process for the boat owner.
- Build your own network of state-of-the art Simrad navigation technology for professional-grade performance; just plug in Broadband or HD radar, best-in-class marine autopilots, AIS (Automatic Identification System) and more to create an integrated navigation station.
- Additional features include additional navigation aids and contour lines for Insight HD cartography (USA only), heading vectors on Navionics cartography, Fish 'n' Chips support for Navionics Platinum Plus and customisable splash screens for boat builders.
The Simrad NSE's advances in performance and capabilities are the result of the use of a range of sophisticated components and manufacturing techniques. These include:
- Rugged aluminium construction for the most challenging conditions and environments.
- Very high resolution bonded screens and super-bright LED backlighting, yet 60% lower power consumption.
- A fresh but familiar user interface makes the NSE the most intuitive and easy to use multifunction display available.
- An 80GB hard drive for the cartography together with a 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra-fast chart redraw
- XGA LCD display in the 12-inch model, SVGA in the 8-inch version.
NSE is fully compatible with all SimNet-capable products, including:
- Simrad Broadband Radar
- HD Digital Pulse Radar from 2kW to 25kW
- Simrad AP24 Marine Autopilot and 28 Marine Autopilot
- IS20 Marine instruments
- Simrad AI50 and NAIS300 AIS units
- Plus other NMEA2000 navigation, communications and engine management systems.
- NSE 12" unit
- Power cable
- Video / comms cable
- Snap-on front bezel
- Mounting gasket
- Sun cover
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Yoke mount
- Connector caps (set of seven)
- Document wallet with manuals
- Bracket mount knobs and washers, screws
- Cut-out template
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 (H x W)|
|Display Type||12.1 inch Color TFT LCD|
|Display Modes||up, Course-up*, North-up*, Relative Motion (*Heading input required) (H x W)|
|NMEA 0183 Interface||Input: GLL, GGA, RMC, RMB, GSA, GSV, APB, BWC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG|
|NMEA Output||GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, RMC, RMB, XTE, DBT, DPT,MTW, VLW,VHW, HDG, MWV,TLL, TTM|
|Housing||Die Cast Aluminum Rear housing & Front panel. Plastic front bezel|
|Width||356 mm \ 14 in|
|Height||273 mm \ 10.7 in|
|Depth||122.7 mm \ 4.8 in|
|Power Supply||12.0 VDC-24.0 VDC (9.0 - 32.0 VDC Min-Max) vDC|
|Power Consumption||33.6W or 2.8A @ 12.0 VDC or 33.6W or 1.4A @ 24VDC|
|NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number||1 network load (50mA)|
|CPU (Central Processing Unit)||1.6 GHz|
|Languages||English (UK), English (US), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Croatian, Finnish, Icelandic, Dutch,Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Slovenian, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian|
|Memory Size||RAM: 512 MB / Hard Drive: 80 GB|
|Operating Temperature||-15 Deg C to +55 Deg C (+5 Deg F to +131 Deg F)|
Worlds Largest Network Price: 1916.99