North Coast Bike Tour: on electric or regular bicycles
As featured on Bike Channel & The Guardian.
The North Coast Tour is a great option for anyone wanting to explore the island off the beaten tracks and away from the hotel strips.
Ideal for couples, friends, families and large groups, we can use either e-bikes or hybrid bikes for our tailor-made cycling tours.
Off the beaten tracks, our tour features the rugged coastline of the Atlantic, North Lighthouse, Animal Flower Cave, Little Bay and so much more.
There is a wealth of panoramic trails cane-field single tracks to explore the more laid back hidden bays nestled along this stunning coastline. Beautiful views with lots of photo opportunities.
As the perimeter of the North Coast is predominantly off-road gravel paths,
this experience can only be accessed by bike or foot.
Watching the ocean crashing along the cliff lines in full force is mesmerizing.
* The tour is led by Barbados' Cycling Champion & Internationally Accredited Cycling Coach.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bike Caribbean, #9 Mirabelle Apartments, St Lawrence Gap BB15018, Barbados
* Guided cycling through our picturesque landscapes away from the hotel strips and off the beaten tracks to the hidden beaches, villages, surf bays and coves.
* Led by Barbados' Cycling Champion & Internationally Accredited Cycling Coach.
*Private cycling tour at your pace on either Electric or Regular Bikes.
*CRUISE PASSENGERS can have pick up times adapted to suit the ship schedules.
* We offer the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own riding preferences and levels.
* There are options to swim in bays (please bring own towel and swim clothing).
* Tour info focuses on facts and folklores about the extensive history of the Barbados, its geology, fauna, and flora.
Duration: 2 hours
Commences in:St Lawrence Gap, Barbados
City:St Lawrence Gap
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Hike Jasper | Jasper Wildlife | Athabasca River Rafting | Jasper Wildlife Tours | Whistlers Mountain Skytram | Maligne Lake Boat Cruise | Jasper Columbia Icefield | Rocky Mountain Train Tickets | Maligne Ice Walk | Wildlife Photography Prints | Wildlife on Video | Shopping Jasper